Making your smile totally beautiful
What can we do for your smile? Quite a lot. Everything from a full cosmetic makeover to color-matched fillings. And we do it all right here in Long Lake, MN. Here’s a list of our most popular smile-enhancing restorative dentistry and esthetic care from a cosmetic dentist:
- CEREC® and traditional dental crowns and bridges – Restore damaged (broken tooth, chipped tooth) and missing teeth with traditional dental crowns (“caps”) to protect existing teeth, and bridges to replace a missing tooth. CEREC dental crowns and bridges are precision-crafted using the latest computer technology in a single visit.
- Invisalign® – Computer-designed custom clear aligners are an excellent alternative to traditional braces for straightening teeth for adults and teenagers. Aligners can be removed to brush, floss and eat, yet move teeth much like braces. Best of all, no one will know you’re wearing them.
- Implant restorations – The ideal way to replace one or more missing teeth and complete your smile. Unlike dentures, dental implants are fixed in place and permanent. No more messy adhesives or having to remove dentures to sleep. Dr. Mike Giebenhain has placed well over 1,000 implants for patients, with amazing success and patient satisfaction.
- Dental teeth bleaching, whitening – If your teeth are discolored or stained by smoking, foods and beverages like coffee and wine, dental teeth bleaching or whitening can make your smile several shades whiter.
- Tooth-colored fillings – Exact color-matched dental fillings that seamlessly blend right into your smile so no one will know you have fillings.
- Cosmetic bonding – Corrects minor imperfections and protects your smile.
- Porcelain veneers – Durable, thin outer porcelain shells cover upper and lower front teeth for a straight, perfect, beautiful smile you can be proud of.