The latest dental technology
When it comes to the latest dental technology, we offer low-dose digital X-rays, chairside intraoral cameras, CEREC® single-visit computer-designed precision dental crowns and Diagnodent® technology to identify the smallest cavities when they are easiest to treat.
From the compassion to the technology, what you’ll find here is very much a “patient-focused” attitude. Everything we do is focused on your satisfaction and the health of your smile.
So many advanced smile-enhancing options
What can we do for your smile? Quite a lot. Everything from a full makeover from a cosmetic dentist to color-matched fillings. Here’s a list of our most popular smile-enhancing treatments and services:
Restorative and cosmetic dentistry
- CEREC® and traditional dental crowns and bridges
- Implant restorations, implant placement
- Bone Grafting
- Sinus Lifts
- Dental teeth bleaching, whitening
- Tooth-colored fillings
- Cosmetic bonding
- Porcelain veneers
Preventive dentistry for your dental oral health
- Comprehensive oral examination
- Professional dental cleaning teeth
- Periodontal maintenance (gum treatment)
That’s just a sampling of our dental services. We have a long-standing relationship with several specialists in the unlikely event that your dental care requires a referral.
- Dental care for children
- Periodontal services (gum treatment for bleeding gums, swollen gums, gum disease)
- Endodontics (root canal therapy)
- TMJ/TMD appliances
- Treatments for tooth pain/toothaches
For compassionate care and exceptional results, look to family dentists Dr. Anthony W. Boe and Dr. Michael Giebenhain at Lakeside Family Dentistry. From Plymouth, Long Lake, Medina and Minnetonka in Hennepin County, MN, call 952.475.0989 or fill out our online Request an Appointment form to schedule your consultation.